Between week 12 and 30 we have spring products available in addition to our current range! The cold weather will be over and the sun will shine more and more! Our spring products include the following plants:
- Helianthus - This plant produces multiple flowers which makes it look like a beautiful Bouquet of Sunflowers. When the spent flowers are removed, the underlying buds will fully bloom.
- Tomato plant (Solanum lycopersicum) - This fresh green compact tomato plant has been grown in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way. For example, the flowers that grow into soft, sweet red tomatoes are fertilized by bumblebees. The tomato will give new fruits for weeks.
- Pepper plant - The Capsicum annuum Just Chillin' is a new addition to the Bunnik fruit mix. This sweet pepper with a surprisingly spicy aftertaste will grow fruits over and over, like our Tomato and Strawberry. The plant will first grow white flowers, followed by the peppers.
- Coffee plant - You can recognize the coffee plant (Coffea arabica) by its beautiful dark green and extremely shiny leaves. When the coffee plant blooms, the small white flowers develop into fruits, containing coffee beans. However, there is a whole process of roasting before you can make a good cup of coffee with it.
- Strawberry plant (Fragaria ananassa) - This fresh green compact strawberry plant has been grown in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way. The flowers that grow into soft, sweet red strawberries are fertilized by bumblebees. This Strawberry will give new fruits for weeks.
- Lemon Geranium - The Pelargonium citrosum spreads a fresh lemon scent which is enhanced when touched. This strong fragrance has the added advantage that it repels mosquitoes.
- Banana plant - The Musa, a small Banana plant grows like a rocket with the right care. It is important to repot it in a larger pot. This way, the plant can reach a length of up to 1.80 metres.
- Cyperus 'Green Gold' - A wonderfully old-fashioned plant that has recently experienced a revival. This marsh plant loves wet feet and can be planted in the garden, on the terrace or on the balcony in spring.
- Cyperus papyrus 'Perkamentus' - This graceful plant has lived near the banks of Africa's great rivers for centuries. It is even claimed that many sacred writings have been written on paper/parchment made from its stems. This plant can also be used in spring in the garden, on the terrace or on the balcony.
Interested? Please contact us for the possibilities.